Limited Warranty, Claims Process and Return Policy:
Have a warranty issue or return, contact the EBike Edmonton (EBE) Support Team at or phone at 1-.780.249.2453. /p>
The Support Team will work with you on the problem to identify potential simple fixes.
DETERMINING WHETHER DAMAGE OR DEFECT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY OR RETURN IS AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF EBE.
All EBike Edmonton Inc. (“EBE”) Ebikes (the “Ebikes”), and their Covered Components (as defined herein), are protected against defects ("Limited Warranty”) for 1 year from the purchase date or 500 Kilometers, whichever comes first ("Warranty Period”), in accordance with the following terms:
- Limited Warranty solely covers the original purchaser and cannot be assigned to any third party.
- The Warranty Period begins from the date of purchase of the Ebike.
- The Limited Warranty is limited to the replacement cost of the defective item.
- Limited Warranty only extends to coverage of the following components: the battery, frame, forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, bottom bracket, crankset, pedals, , freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, and LCD display. (each a “Covered Component”).
- The Covered Component is warranted to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
- If a Covered Component is covered by the Limited Warranty and defective, EBE, at its sole discretion, will replace or repair the Covered Component with new or refurbished parts.
- Limited Warranty matters must follow the Claims Process procedures.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Seats, saddles, baskets, racks, rims, wheels, hub, spokes, tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain, lights, light bulbs;, kick stand, reflectors and hardware.
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the Ebike owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the Ebike as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, freezing or improper maintenance, use or storage
- Damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts
- The battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper charging, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear and tear,water damage, or freezing
- Purchases subject to credit card chargebacks void the Limited Warranty.
Product Disclaimer Notice:
- EBE makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee regarding the suitability of its products and services for any particular purpose EBE assume any liability whatsoever arising out of the application or use of any product
- The entire risk of use of the products and their suitability is entirely with the Buyer or user of the product
- The Buyer shall not rely on any data and performance specifications, or parameters provided by EBE
- The pictures, logos, color and specifications may vary and may not be an exact representation of the item
- Information regarding the expected range on a single charge on Ebike is an estimate and varies on a case by case basis
- All Ebikes are compliant with the federal laws of Canada. It is your responsibility to be aware of specific municipal and/or provincial restrictions on the use or operation of the Ebike in your community
- Any alterations, modifications, or other changes made to the Ebike following your purchase shall void the Limited Warranty and shall be at your sole risk.
- EBE WILL NOT REPLACE ANY COVERED COMPONENT UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WITHOUT FIRST
- SEEING THE PRODUCT, PHOTOS OR VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED COVERED COMPONENT.
- In order to receive a replacement for a Covered Component under this Limited Warranty, you must.
- Contact the EBE Technical Support team by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-780-249-2453(BIKE).
- If the Covered Component must be replaced, we will provide you with instructions for returning the Covered Component.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs associated with returning a Covered Component.
- Replacement Covered Components shall only be shipped to the address of the original purchaser.
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW EBE DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
If you’re not satisfied with an item, you may return or exchange it within 5 days of the original purchase date. Ebikes must not have more than 20 kilometers on the odometer, to be returnable. See Returns - Ordered And Received below.
- Accessories and ebikes sold at a discount are not refundable.
- Accessories are returnable for a full refund within 30 days of the original purchase date. The original purchase receipt must accompany the refund. A refund can only be made on the original method of purchase.
- Have a Return? Contact the EBE Technical Support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1- 825.343.2453.
- Purchased Products that have not yet shipped may be canceled for a full refund.
- Contact us and obtain an RMA Return of Merchandise Authorization prior to returning any item.
- Take pictures to help us with your return and warranty.
- You have up to 5 days or up to 20 kilometers, to try your Ebike. If you do not like it after 5 days, or 20 kilometers or less, you can return it in the same boxes and packing material it came with along with all the paperwork.
- Returned items are subject to a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee.
- Payment processing fees on purchases or returns are not refundable.
- Refunds will be made to the same form of payment as the original purchase.
- Shipping Fees, Chargebacks and Payment Processing Fees are non-refundable.
- Any Products sent back to EBE without the written consent of EBE shall be rejected and returned to you at your cost.
- Refunds or exchanges are not accepted on reduce priced items, discounted special/custom orders or items, or accessories.